This program assists students to evolve as more evolved Individuals through Behavioral competence by effectively learning to handle Life Challenges in a dynamic Environment with a cross cultural context.It provides the students with a framework for re-structuring their existing skill sets and imbibing Personality Development, Communication, Team Building, and Personal Impact and Effectiveness skills to improve the practical understanding of self and the environment.The proposal covers 5 Sections with 19 Modules that will sharpen the skill sets of the students and make them a better achiever, both individually as well as cohesively as a team in any given Environment.
- Students to evolve as leaders and effectively handle real life challenges in and across the dynamic environment and across multiple age groups and cultures.
- To provide students with frameworks for structuring their intuitive and practical understanding the fundamentals and advance techniques of Effective Communication, Personal Interview, Group Discussion, Personality Development and Leadership Skills.
- Each student will complete 5 sections and 22 modules. This intensive programme helps students to sharpen their personality traits and broaden their effectiveness in the dynamic environment.
- The students will attain the levels of skills that will help them to attain confidence in self and thus face any given futuristic situation that shall ever arise for them
Advanced Campus to Corporate Program –
- Spoken English Overview.
- Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Listening Skills
- Writing Skills
- Professional communication
- Group Discussion.
Business / Corporate etiquettes
- Corporate Culture
- Corporate etiquette
- Personal grooming and Body language
- Telephone, email and Meeting etiquette
- Basics of effective presentations
- 5 P’s of effective communication
- Understanding and overcoming fear
- Public speaking
- Managing voice and language
- Managing question and answer session.
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Resolve conflicts effectively
- Develop positive attitude
- Effective public speaking
- Achieving personal and professional goals.
- Strengthening your self-esteem.
- Develop social skills.
- Establishing Smart goals
- Formulation of goals.
- Visualization of goals.
- Dealing with difficult tasks
- Getting organized
- How to get away from distractions.
- Work – Life balance.
Interpersonal and Team Skills.
- Initiating small talks
- Establishing interpersonal trust
- Transactional analysis
- Managing relationships
- Team building process and techniques
- Coordination in teams
- Communication in dealing with teams.
- Balancing team needs and individual needs.
- Basics of negotiation skills
- Negotiate well with peers
- Negotiate well in personal relations.
- Negotiate well with an Employer.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Situational Judgment Test (SJT)
- English comprehension
- Online Practice.
Simulated Selection Process.
- Basics of personal interviews using Do’s and Don’ts.
- Facing the Mock interviews with individual Resumes.
- Second set of Interviews
- Individual Feedback.