Communication Trainings –
Importance of communication has always been realized in all times because it is the most vital means by which people are connected together in society. However, today communication plays a crucial role in almost all aspects of life. Work in business, government or organizations are impossible without communication. People have to communicate with each other, exchange information, make decisions and talk about innovations. Management is a complex practice of communicating with other people. In an age when the business environment is turbulent in terms of competition, new technologies political instability, workforce diversity, the need for good communication skills is being increasingly felt by mangers at all levels.
Aims and objectives
I Seven India aims to assist individuals and corporates in the development of communication competence by providing information regarding different forms of communication and their appropriate use.
- Listening, and responding with an open mind in a more effective way.
- Using appropriate communication methods.
- Minimizing communication barriers.
- Using verbal and non-verbal messages appropriately.
- Relating and networking with others at work.
- Giving and receiving instruction correctly
- Maintaining a working relationship with clients.
- Use of two-way communication feedback.
- Recognize and appreciate cultural and gender difference in communication.