- Appearance & Posture
- Use of eye-contact, hands and gestures
- Voice volume, pitch and emphasis
- Understand the needs of your audience
- Understand your own communication style
- Creating impressive openings
- Getting the audience's attention
- Flow for persuasive presentations
- Effective use of visuals and handouts
- Overcoming objections
- Persuading with benefits
Delivering a presentation can be difficult, exciting, energy-draining, fun, or all four together. The single-most important thing you can do for any presentation you deliver is to be prepared and that’s what I Seven believes in its training methodologies. Being prepared before your presentation will help you deliver that presentation more effectively.
- Develop the objectives.
- Analyze the audience.
- Develop content.
- Prepare a presentation outline.
- Develop visual aids, handouts, and notes.