Business telephone etiquette consists is a pivotal part of soft skills training in the field of sales and customer service. This includes training on inbound telephone skills associated with customer service and the outbound telephone skills associated with telesales and marketing.
Aims and Objectives –
I Seven Training Methodologies majorly work on -
- Call quality, thereby aiding customer satisfaction.
- Participants gain more confidence, and are able to handle customers of various types.
- The organization earns the good reputation of being sensitive to customer needs and requirements
- Important components of a dialogue: PICTURE
- P - Pitch, I - Inflection, C - Courtesy, T – Tone, U – Understanding, R – rate of speech, E - Enunciation
- Building customer relationships:
- Building rapport
- Ownership and accountability
- Handling irate customers
- Probing skills
- Tips for telephone etiquette
- Five phases of a call – I.D.E.A.L