Our Aim is to determine the potential employment execution of a candidate in light of the appropriate responses that they provide for inquiries. There are various points of interest and drawbacks to the meeting procedure. The interview is great for jobs that will oblige candidates to have relational abilities or we can also called communication skills. It will likewise enable the organization to acquire essential data that is identified with the client. During the interview, the candidate will have the capacity to exhibit the amount they think about a specific undertaking.
Aims and Objectives:
- Checks the data acquired through application form and tests.
- Acquires extra data from the candidate generally not accessible.
- Gives the competitor vital realities and data about the job and the association.
- Mutual understanding between the organization and the Applicants and construct the organization's picture.
- Personal Interview or Face-to- Face Interview
- Telephone Interview
- Panel Interview
- Group Interview
- Sequential Interview
- Lunch / Dinner Interview
- Competency Based Interviews
- Formal / Informal Interviews.